Sunday, April 11, 2010

Intermission

Special thanks to James Comfort for his good humor and ready smile

Also you are the first that I've met that likes that ocean as much as I do!

We went to a small town Presidia or some such where we sold jewelry...walked and you with that outrageous pack and us drinking gatorade to lighten your load (was hard but someone had to do it SMILE)...Also another town that James Dyer mispronounced in so many ways that I cannot remember the name of where they did not have real groceries but only things like Aunt Georgia's precious Blackberry preserves for 10 bucks and so on...

We slept next to the ocean whose personality changed with every new site and we slept under Pine trees [which I (unfortunately) am allergic too but (fortunately) Poison Oak is too and refuses to grow there ) and you got to hear me fight with my tent which I had fallen into for the umpteenth time...and so on

Thanks for sharing a week with us from Davenport to Pacifica.


No comments:

Post a Comment